11 May 2010

Amy Butler

Patterns are a favorite of mine, it's really fun to mix them to achieve a rich, layered look in a room.  Amy Butler is a textile designer based in Granville, Ohio.  She is known for her wonderful patterns and has now added wall coverings to her repertoire.  Here are some samples of what she's designed--pretty gorgeous!  I have to admit, I love that she's a Midwesterner too ;D
images from Graham & Brown
“Wallpaper, for me, is something so perfectly suited to my own personal style, and something I’ve wanted to do for many years. I’ve always loved Graham & Brown’s quality and expressive point of view. The idea that we could team up and create ecologically-sound wallpaper is something I’m very proud of and extremely excited about.  I’ve designed the collection to mix and match to allow for countless combinations.” Amy Butler

No comments: